My favourite books

These books are all five star books. I would award them more if I could.


                                                       
                                                         Graceling by Kristin Cashore

This was a book I started not knowing what to expect and was blown away by the fiery and badass character that is Katsa and the wonderful, playful, and unique Po.  







   A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas

I first fell in love with SJM's Throne of Glass series and I started A Court of Thorns and Roses partly for the love of her writing and because it is a re-telling of my favourite fairytale Beauty and the Beast. I highly enjoyed the first book. It was wonderful. So I started it hoping for something just as good and instead found one of my absolute favourite books I've ever read. I can read this over and over and over and never get tired of it. Feyre's journey from the ending of ACOTAR to the ending of this book is magnificent and magical. I highly anticipate it's sequel A Court of Wings and Ruin. Which releases May 2nd, 2017.








  The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton  

This is the first and only book I read for school that I actually liked and read again in my own time. It is also the book that inspired my first and only (at this time) tattoo. 







Throne of Glass (series) by Sarah J Maas

What can I say? Sarah J Maas is the queen of fantasy and is one of my favourite authors of all time. Second only to the queen who is J.K. Rowling.








Wicked Lovely (series) by Melissa Marr

If you love faeries and a twist in the story read this series!











Harry Potter (series) by J.K. Rowling

My first love in literature. My place of solace that I will return to time and time again. 








The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Magical. 









An arranged marriage story and dystopian. A wonderful group of characters.






The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

So beautiful.






Beautifully written, and features my favourite "villian".





Rook by Sharon Cameron

Dystopian Paris!




The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

A lovely YA Contemporary.






The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

Supposedly a retelling of A Thousand and One Nights, but I feel it is more of a retelling of Beauty and the Beast which I am in love with. 





Divergent (trilogy) by Veronica Roth

The best dystopian I've read.






Wither (trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano

Another very interesting dystopian and involving arranged marriage. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Juliette Chronicles (Shatter Me, Destroy Me, Unravel Me, Fracture Me, Ignite Me) Review

Review of "The Queen of the Tearling" by Erika Johansen